Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Newport Beach, California


We've been looking forward to trip to California with my family. We go almost every year but it never gets old, or boring. My parents try so hard to have things planned ahead so we all have a great time together. No matter how hard they try it usually is still a little chaotic. I am amazed how patient they are... Can you imagine hauling around 18 adults & 23 kids and keep things in order. I am so grateful my parents love us enough to sacrifice their lives and sanity on out behalf.

8 comments:

Micah and Melinda said...

How fun!!! The kids must go crazy together, what a neat family tradition!

Nichole Barney said...

Awesome pictures Deann! You did way better at me getting pictures of everyone. It is a big group to get. It was such a fun time! It is always great to be with you! I had no idea you guys moved in your house until the other day! When did that happen? Kade really did tear it up on that surfboard. He is so impressive! Hope to see you soon! Keep in touch!

Micah and Melinda said...

You big dork, you guys are always welcome! We miss you both tons!

Tracey said...

Hi Deann - I set my blog to private but I don't have your e mail. E -mail me if you want me to invite you.

tracey@traceysimas.com

Hope all is well!

kiley barney said...

Awhhh so FUN! We had a blast from the beach to shopping to game night to Linkys "Party" to Knottsberry Farm,! We still laugh about hunters excellorate video. hahah i was laughing even typing it!

Micah and Melinda said...

ok you lets see some pics from your star valley trip!

Micah and Melinda said...

I refuse to wait to talk to you until you have tickets booked, that means we wouldn't speak for months! Ugh!! I hear rumors of wedding plans and I just want to hear about everything... I love you tons and WILL talk to you soon!

Micah and Melinda said...

I hacked on your page and changed it up for you! I hope you like it!!