Thursday, October 9, 2008

Introducing... Mr. & Mrs. Kade Clinger

Hi all its Melinda I promised DeAnn while she was on her honeymoon I would do a little blog updating...

Here are some fun pics from the night before and the wedding... DeAnn looked beautiful and the whole affair went off with out a hitch! The girl knows how to throw a party!
DeAnn at dinner the night before with her new nephew Mason and her darling girls Brit and Hayley
Lisa, DeAnn, and Melinda cheesing out at one in the morning!
Lisa's camera priviledges have been suspended for a while... all the pics have her looking great dead center!

Lisa and DeAnn how cute are they!
This was the first pic of the happy couple on the their wedding day, they were running late and totally unwilling to pose!
Kade's Grandma Ladean caught the first throw of the bouquet (she gave it back), then Brinley caught the second throw (DeAnn decided there was an age limit and took the bouquet back for another toss) On the third throw everyone dodged the bouquet!
And they rode off into the sunset...


DeAnn should have the professional pics soon and I am sure she will have her blog flooded with them in no time!

13 comments:

The Lundell's said...

Deann, CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see more of your beautiful photos. I wish you so much happiness. Steph

Nedra Tietjen said...

Congratulations DeAnn!!! You look gorgeous! And I cannot beleive how grown up and beautiful the girls are. Can't wait to see you next Thursday and give you a huge hug! Love ya!

S. Fillmore said...

Congratulations!!! Hopefully, I will get to see you Thursday. xoxo

Varney Family said...

We are so excited for you guys!! Have a great honeymoon and we'll see you for Thanksgiving:)

Jim said...

Hi there! Don't ask me how I found your blog, but I'm really glad I did! It was really fun to come to your reception... and so fun to see you soooo happy! I would love the website of your photographer too! Congratulations again!

Micah and Melinda said...

Ok sister I know your phone is broke, but I do miss hearing from you? I've heard rumors that you guys have settled in the Valley, hows that going?

Micah and Melinda said...

Update Update Update!!! You said you would!

Jim said...

I know you only check this quarterly (haha) but I just wanted to tell you again how sorry I am about your Dad. He is an amazing man! His funeral was beautiful. I know you are so proud to be his daughter. I feel lucky to just say that I knew him! You looked so happy when I saw you! Take care and know that I love you and you are in my prayers. I know what it's like to lose a parent. The only words to describe it... It Sucks!
Love you. Hope to see you again soon.

The Wrights said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Wrights said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Micah and Melinda said...

ok I'm waiting!

Micah and Melinda said...

I'm liking the new background! I need pics of your super cute fam!

Micah and Melinda said...

Just a thought... I totally know how overwhelming it is to get started! there are so many things to ad; like holidays, your wedding, and memories of your dad... you can get do it! Oh ps Kate and Cole have a blog now!